Sunday, July 12, 2009

Last saturday I went out with some friends from my primary school in 1u...We were so happy to see each other when we met and everybody like started hugging each other lol..It was Mable's(primary skul fwen) birthday.Then after that we went for a movie 'ice age 3' I watched it already, but i had to watch it again just to accompany them lar..Oh yea, and we had lunch at this chinese restoran in 1u,the shop was very expensive one.After that we were walking around.. and then i walked off with my best friend because she didnt want to hang with the others...I also bought a picture that one of my friend,Pui Ling drew she brought it along.It was so darn freaking NICE!!!! I admire her drawings lots XD, she draws anime characters its really nice...her drawings also improved since the last time i saw her.On july 4th my school had 'Hari Karnival' it was so crowded that day =p and also had plenty of stalls man...... a lot of outsiders came,so did my cousin lol....i had to finsh up 4 books of kupons man...somemore by the time i was done dutying a lot of stalls closed already...Luckily finished it XD.. just in time =D.Kays t.t.f.n.

No comments: