Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Back from Penang

I'm back from Penang XD..Penang was so fun =D.I stayed at my cousins hse and went to my aunty's bistro everydy i stayed there damn freaking fun X3...The bistro's name is Sunset Bistro, since the last time I went there Sunset Bistro has become so much bigger...YAY!!I hung out with my cousins there..we dug a hole big hole in the sand using a tiger bucket and bare hands XD..The past few days when I went to the bistro, there were lots of ppl there man.. so hard to find empty table haha..luckily got arh =DHere are some pics
Me and victor(my cousin)
My best cousinsXD
Sylvia,Me & Victor
Isn't this scenery nice ..sunsets are always nice to look at =D
Checkout the wine bottles & theres a hat on top..kool
this was at the bar XD
Me and my cousin Sylvia XD

Well thats about it Byebye
P.s.my blog doesnt have the chat box thing I know, well I duno how to load it.. =D
So if u wanna say something bout the blog u either leave a comment or tell me
when I'm on9 =D

No comments: