The both of them are really funny & can seriously entertain u when ur bored.........Happy 14th birthday X3....
Since yesterday me & Fareha were planning to wet Joy..hehe...Joy said she gonna go back at 1 oni....and she was gonna change to Pj clothes after school I think...but then she did'nt get to change cause Eunice and Jessica wet her in her uniform XD.......then me and Fareha ran to her or more likely walked. Sree,Kenneth & Mandeep oso....then I wet Joy...then she throw back water on me & then Sree or Mandeep *forget which one* started pouring water on my head......=.= I was like heeey It's not my b'day...LOL...=D Then I started running away, I ran to the basketball court. At first only my hair wet...then they throw more water on mee...haha....after tat my baju kurung oso basah d....Oh yeah, my bottle was empty already mah so I filled it with tap water the one outside the surau one...and the water was kinda warm or maybe hot dunno xP... When I threw it at Mandeep & all....They were like 'Ow! ow! hot!hot!' =D C=....
Then I quickly went out to wait for my van *also to avoid from getting any more wet XD*
Was a fun day X3
No comments:
Post a Comment