Guess what?? :D..I'm gonna have a
baby sister that is so AWESOME.Even though I always wanted a baby brother I guess I can stick with.It's God's gift to me & my family n I'm grateful for that.School finished already so fast D: School gave us early school holiday :(.. I did'nt even get to
spend a lot of time with my
friends because the whole of last week I was at the library cleaning up all the books & stuff...haih.. WELL I sure am gonna miss everyone for until school starts haha xD
On saturday I went for this book fair/fest/sale i dunno ...called BIG BAD WOLF SALE xD..
was there from like 3-7 ...standing the whole time there u know lol..I came back n was so tired ...XD..but it was worth it i guess cause I bought like 15 books i think haha.xD Altogether me & my dad spent like rm363 we bought like 30 over books haha :D...BOOK MANIA :D
one more thing, HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment