Hi everyone,so today I had installation for pbsm one.. school wan lar..I had to perform u know..I was so darn freaking scared and so relieved after performing XD..phew =D We sang a westlife song -if i let you go =D...lucky i made it,lucky didnt sing wrong =D anyways after that we like watch the seniors peform than we played this game "the music box of dare" lucky I did'nt kena hehe.Sree got twice lol...Once he had to pretend his a pussy cat & the other one is he had to dress up like this:-
Hehe LoL..And he was suposed to cat walk but he did'nt Xp.Next we had photograph sesion lol =D...Then we finished by singing negaraku...Oh wait before that we had dinner =]
After that we started cleaning up.Sweeping and throwing =D..Me,Elaine,Imran adn Izzah were like popping balloons hehe ..So fun XD....XD for almost the whole day i got to skip school...except before 3.30 hehe..........=DI brought back one packet of food cause there was like extra plenty lol
So yeah..thats bout it =D here are some pics
Installation board XD
Melissa,Me and Elaine X3
Thanks for reading =D Have a good day and bye
No comments:
Post a Comment