23 Oct
Just now in school I played badminton for PJ XD. So fun I played in the rain with siti sarah,elaine & hui ting.At first when we play double. Me & sarah agaisnt Elaine & hui ting, we like could'nt get the ball to go higher so we gave up & just played one on one.I played with Siti Sarah n Elaine played wif Hui Ting.Ok so now got more ppl reading chicken soup i think XD..Sree,Siti Sarah & Jesseline hehe..just wanted to mention it for fun =D I'm currently going crazy over this manga XD I just can't stop reading it man hehe...well I better start studying more bcause exam is coming soon oni one more week left I think ... AAHHH!!! I'm playing truth ,dare or would u rather with syahiran ,kenneth and fareha now on9 ..can u believe it?LOL maybe u can XD once u see the ones they posted on their blogs ..Umm..Yeah last week friday,monday and tuesday was holiday XD had 5 days of hols ;D
WOOHOO!!
THX FOR READING!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment