Saturday, November 07, 2009

MALACCA
Today I went to Malacca for a one-day trip..=D in the midle of exam haha..Actually I went there because it was "All souls day".I had to go to the cemetry to visit my grandparents and so on....Then I went to jonker's street to eat chicken rice ball(my fav XD)And guess wat I saw?
A shop named "eha"if i'm not mistaken =D lol..its named after Fareha...shes so popular lar =)
Then I went jalan-jalan with my family.After that I went to eat satay XD so nice..=D
Then my aunty wanted to eat cendol so we went..but I dint eat cause i dun wan hehe...I ate kuih koci(the nyonya version)It was delicious..=DWe went back to my uncle's hse to rest for a while.Came out again, we went to eat crepe somewhere at melaka raya(if u noe where tat is)The crepe i tell you....its super yummy.....nice and creamy X3...
Then went to eat "wan tan mee" at a shop but its actually a house but they like put tables outside so ppl can come and eat ..XD oso very nice arh *yum yum* heheX3...sadly I dint take any pictures =D.....that was for tea time,chicken rice ball was breakfast and lunch =branch Xp....For dinner I ate tanduri chicken......soooooo nice haha...but I like the nan better than the chicken =D
After that we went back to KL...no more like PJ hehe...And here I am right now...bloging =D.....
Conclusion:My day at Malacca was a food marathon day haha..so full & also to go cemetry =)

BYEEEEE <3

No comments: