Monday, November 23, 2009

Last saturday that was 21st Nov..
It was my cousins wedding day XD..so fun.
I had lots of fun at the wedding dinner,but a lot of ppl there complaining that their very hungry haha.....we got to dance...well sorta...just simply dance lar...but u see the band that was playing the songs,almost all of the songs were like jazz type.We had to wait until the band went home,n they started playing songs from the control room..then we started dancing XD we danced to I gotta feeling,elvis song & more..but not for long short while only haha...so sad cause it was late,I wish we gotta dance longer =D.....Last week I almost spent the whole week with Sylvia and Victor my cousins haha..so fun..well all we did was play computer,computer & computer nothing else=D....
Here are esome pics

Meee..with short hair
The bride and the groom
My cousins & nephew

XD SO FUN

No comments: