Saturday, December 12, 2009

HI everyone, long time did'nt update this blog already.So..today I went to Sharon's birthday party..hehe so fun XD..we had pasta with salmon =D,watermelon & ice cream cake ...lol..After that we all watched the proposal ...lol I watched it before so I knew wat was gonna happend..still it was kinda nice =D...
Then we played the game twister....woah!First we played with four ppl...then sharon's friend wanted to play 5 ppl so yeah...that game was the longest twister game i ever played,I think we actually played around like 20minutes? or lesser or maybe more i have no idea didnt count the time....I felt so damn tired after I played man...Felt like falling aslee....zzzzz..lol..
Oh yeah,Sharon has this dog name Russel his sooo cuteee..X3 & fury XD...
After that we went to the play ground outside Sharon's hse.I was playing almost everything...hehe.And Tze Ling said I was being childish haha..Yeah was kinda true=D
Then my dad came to pick me,Sara & Tze Ling up..
My dad sent them home then we went back home too...the minute i reached back home I laid on the bed...soooo tireed.....zzzzz
OK...BYEEE....I can't wait till Christmas XD hehe

No comments: