HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Ok..so YAY 2 weeks of holidays finally here. EXAMS finally over......6days of exams man =O...Anways on the last day of exam it was Seni for Form2's so most of us did'nt study at all...We just enjoyed the day XD...& after exam finished everyone started shouting like MAD PPL X3...and we all started playing water HAHA...luckily I was'nt entirely wet...I think Kanah & Eunice got wet forgot who else gt wet ...hehe
14
I celebrated my birthday on June 5th with my dad's side and on June 6th with my mum's side C= On june 5th I had dinner at a chinese restaurent forgot wats the name of it...I got lots of present & ang paus xD & my cousin gave my 'INKDEATH' WOOHOO I can finally read it =]
On June 6th I went to my popo's hse for dinner....My uncle and my cousins prepared dinner specially for mee x3 and it was AWESOME =D xD.....
Oh and Happy Birthday to KEVIN HOH whose birthday is on the same day as me x3
So good he gets to Perth for his birthday =D....I wanna go too!!! LOL....
Thats about it .....and I hope this two weeks won't be boring C=
sayonara =D
The three cousins x3
No comments:
Post a Comment