OUTING 4 my Birthday
Today I went out with Eha, Kenneth, Mandeep, Sean a.k.a The Doctor(thats what he calls himself), Amar & Shakti & not forgetting my dear cousin Victor xD......When me, Eha & Victor reached 1U... Kenneth called me n told me they were at the bowling arena already....they sure are punctual=]haha.......So the first thing we did was buy movie tickets for Karate Kid x3 at 1.40 and we could'nt watch earlier bcuz Sean was coming at 1 LOL....While waiting for the movie to start we had like 2 hrs... we played bowling xD but not all of us, only me, Mandeep, Eha & Victor played bowling.Shakti, Amar & Kenneth played pool haha..x]bowling was more fun xD Guess what Mandeep did...he put my name as "Kenneth" urghhh...so mean xP anyways the BEST part was that Fareha beat Mandeep in bowling HAHA XD After one game we went to the arcade....
I played some shooting game with Victor xD...then played basketball xD...Then I played race car with Fareha & I think we played nearly 6 rounds HAHA..xD N I won YAY X3 HAHA =D
Then I think Sean came already..& we went to MPH coz still had 40 minutes left...random..haha
Then we came back & bought some POPCORN ^.^ Sean belanja me & Amar xD...he brought he 100 ringgit note woah...LOL...then in the cinema....me,fareha,sean,victor,mandeep & shakti sat in one row...Eha & Sean sat nxt to me..lol...Kenneth & Amar sat behind us...& Amar kept burping & he was burping really loud...wth man...LOL...I liked the movie lots x3...
After the movie a Justin Bieber song started playing haha...u should have seen the boys...the moment Fareha said"Bieber..!" they all were like...ahhh Bieber...& they started walking out of the cinema really fast..& they left me,Eha & Victor behind....T.T then we met them at GSC again....haha...& we played bowling again XD...and I scored 50 yay...xD normally I would get 30 or 20 sumthing so yeah..haha x3 AND now my right hand is pain from playing bowling....
& Mandeep kept on using his so called "lucky ball" haha...
Me,Victor & Eha had to go back at 5....so we walked all the way to the taxi stand from G.S.C i think it took 5 minutes...the guys followed us...LOL...Victor stopped at MCD to buy fries & a drink coz he was hungry haha...xD & then my mum picked us up. C=
P.S. Kenneth bought me some scary looking plushie or squriel or whatever it was..it was red & had really big eyes.....& Thanks for the presents guys x3 i love them =]
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
~THE END~
Sayonara ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment