RAYA..
I went to penang for Raya kind of....me & my cousins went to the beach a lot XD
I spent nearly the whole first week of the holidays at home "sort of" doing the folio's but until now I still haven't finished yet :D.My geografi folio is almost done though just left lampiran only I dunno what the heck we are supposed to put there. Sejarah folio only quarter/half done :D....
I did'nt really go for any outings this holidays. Sean kept inviting me but I had no transport ..SORRY!!!...& Mandeep sorry I could'nt come for ur outing again. I promise I'll go next time if I'm not going anywhere that is...
Erm...I kinda had an outing on monday... but when i went only me & mable were there the rest could'nt come T.T.....but i kinda did have fun a little XD I watched grown-ups with her & we went to coffee bean to have a drink cause we were bored....yeah...
I went to Imran's hse yesterday...for Raya...something like that...there were a bunch of form 5's there playing ps3 xD....& it was fun.
Erm......Internet has been lagging a lot lately ....T.T...haih...anyways the holidays are gonna end so soon again T.T.....haih...ok thats it.
THANKS FOR READING <3
No comments:
Post a Comment