Yesterday was 10th October 2010;10/10/10 which means there were lots of weddings & other than that I recieved a lot of messages from ppl. I did'nt have any credits left to send out the messages so sorry
On friday, I went to Sean's house for swimming XD....It was really fun :) & tiring we swam for like 2 hours I think.. xD the people who went were Azzam, Mandeep, Amar, Kenneth, Aidil, Shailesh(but he did'nt swim), Ariana..xD & Nuhan (he was sick but Mandeep pulled him into the pool so mean..haha) Fareha was supposed to come but....when she called to ask wether i was at Sean's hse ..I was already in the pool >.<
I should really be studying right now because exam is like on the 25th :S 5 days of holidays should'nt be spent on going on facebook .....hehe but nvm :D Anyway just nw Sajjad missed called me a few times...was gonna pick up but then sudah miss call...LOL...then he send me a message which said:
HAHAHAHA XDD...so funny after that I was laughing to myself x3..
Hope enjoy reading this :)
Sorry for not updating my blog often hehe..
BYEE x3
No comments:
Post a Comment